Darren Ashley and Paperplane Pursuit Live at #Ohhsome Festival 2014

5 Comments
Last weekend, on stage for the #Ohhsome Festival, one of the act I was looking forward to, besides WongFu Productions and David Choi was our local star, Darren Ashley. Halfway through Dash's performance, John Oommen, the lead singer from another band, Paperplane Pursuit came up and did a duet to their now very popular song on the radiowave, "Beat of Your Love". When John went on stage, the crowd went on the overdrive frenzy mode! I joined in the cheer and I personally that this was the best performance for the whole night at #Ohhsome Festival. 

Do check out their cool stuff at the official Youtube Channels:

All images were taken with OM-D E-M1 and M.Zuiko 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Lens















The Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm F2.8 PRO lens never stops to amaze me!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Robin, thanks for your photos. I read some reviews online commenting that this hunts at low light, but it never seems that it iccurs to you, can you shed some light on this observation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you mean 40-150mm Pro lens hunting in low light? It did not happen to me though.

      Delete
  2. Hi Robin.
    Thank you for sharing this awesome concert's shots. This lens (beside the photog's skill) really worth having for event's photographer.
    May you have a great day.
    John Ragai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive work!!! The lenses are great as your skill. I am sorry only I can't afford them. The price is too high for me. Good job, anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos! Could you share any exif information? Particularly the 4th shot - I love the reduced depth of field of the other shots, but that shot is impressive for how sharp everything is.

    ReplyDelete